Monday, May 21, 2007

Week(s) in Review

I've been too busy to blog, but here's what's been going on:

I turned 34 - and I am thrilled. Very excited about this upcoming year, this age, this life.

I was nearly decapitated by a foul ball at at Red Sox game. But they won, and won big, and the bruise on Nurse Hottie's hand did subside after 4 more innings (note - bruise was from him trying to catch the ball - not from me!).

My best friend might leave her husband for her new crush that I introduced her to...Jackie Warner from "Workout" (and I'm not recommending anyone else start watching the show, least I become responsible for more possible broken marriages).

The boys are now big Justin Timberlake fans. They sing all the tunes, Bye Bye Bye, Dirty Pop, What Goes Around Comes Around, My Love...Wiggles Shmiggles Baby!

The boys also now have a "big boy" swingset. Which took Nurse Hottie 16 hours to put together. Without my help. God knows I am a liability when it comes to power tools...and foul balls.

My aunt was diagnosed with cancer. Treatable, and we're still not sure if it's spread to the Lymph nodes (conflicting info on that right now).

I am becoming one of "those parents". Following the meet the kindergarten teachers event, I am already vying to have my child put with "the best" teacher. I know, it's Kindergarten - how critical can it be? Yet I am compelled beyond reason to make sure he gets the best teacher. I'm pathetic, I know.

That sums it up...for now!

2 comments:

Gunfighter said...

The BoSox won't make the playoffs, this year. You know that, dodn't you?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - I'm 34 too. Not a bad age.