Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Day in Review for BKDH




BKD-H,
Four siblings are never as good as five. Here are some pictures from today. Since you missed it, this year I was thankful for Clint's third day of underwear without an accident...Becky the dictator sat at the kids table and apparently Grandpa is now sleeping with a pick axe next to him in case anyone ever breaks in. Tony is aware that if anyone comes into the ER with a pick axe injury he's to call mom so she can contact a lawyer...

Love and Miss You!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. Why is everyone dressed up? I thought that my contribution to the holidays was the breaking down of the OLD Debo dress code. Button down shirts for the boys, sweaters for the girls- WHAT IS Going on?

Be ready for X-mas, I think tee-shirts without stains will be the standard once I return. Happy Thanksgiving all y'all!