Sunday, October 15, 2006

What the hell is that???



Yeah, I know, that’s what we were wondering. I discovered these lovely fungi (that is the plural of fungus, right?) growing in our yard last week. Later I asked Tony if he’d noticed them and he replied “you mean the penis’ growing in the flower bed?” I asked why he didn’t remove them, and he countered with why didn’t I remove them. Ultimately I think the answer is the same for both of us…we’re afraid sperm might come shooting out if we touch them. Given my fertility history, I should be exempt from touching anything that even remotely resembles a penis or in nine months I could be giving birth to a mushroom. However if I tell him this I have no doubt he’ll add it to his arsenal in our ongoing “which one of us is getting fixed” debate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"But it's just so.....BIG!" That thing looks like you should deep fry it and sell it from a booth at the Tennessee State Fair...:)

steph! said...

BKD - I can send some to you if you're interested...

and don't be throwing the H on the end of your name until you do something (legally) about it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.