Friday, October 13, 2006

Just a typical day here in crazyville

“Come on out poop – I’m trying to poop you!”

A typical day in my life. I made the mistake a few days ago of “talking” to Clint’s poop. My strategy to potty training mirrors the parenting method that Tony and I agreed upon, popularly known as “whatever works”. So when Clint was trying to poop last week, and asked me to help him get the poop out, I started yelling at the poop “come out here you silly poop” or something like that. Option B was to try some manual assistance, which wasn't happening. Little did I know that he would now think that it’s normal to talk to one’s own poop in an attempt to coax it out. So my three year old talks to his own butt. It could be worse, not sure how, but I know it could be worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you wait until my return, I will teach him about Comet the Insult Comic Dog and his well known phrase..."For Me To Poop ON!"
You better get him trained...;)