Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Crazy Aunt Becky

My conversation with Jake yesterday morning during breakfast:

J: Mom, I want candy for breakfast.
S: Jake, you can't have candy for breakfast. Remember, you need healthy foods to help you grow big and strong. Candy is a treat - it's not a healthy food.
J: Does Candy have sugar in it?
S: Yes, it does.
J: And does sugar make you crazy?
S: It can. Sugar can make you act kinda crazy if you get too much of it.
J: Oh.
Jake pauses.
J: So who gave Aunty Becky all that sugar?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Crazy Auntie Becky was born with that high sugar count...Who the heck posted something that had to be deleted by the blogmaster??? And
I'll use the H when I want to. Technically the B isn't legal either;)

steph! said...

The rumor I'm starting is that the "B" stands for "birthing"...

Anonymous said...

I love this kid! I think that exchanges is better than the "breastes" story...

Anonymous said...

So I shared this blog with my friend V who needed to smile and needless to say it worked like a charm! :) Leave it to Jake-baby to say exactly what the rest of us are thinking!
-SISTA ND